Whether you need to understand CLASS / STATUTORY regulatory requirements, insight into a failure, improve a product, our Advisory service offering provides customized recommendations for you.
Our team provides a broad spectrum of consulting, engineering and analytical services to aid and support companies with the complex questions and issues that arise in today's global marine business. We also provide a full range of knowledge and experience in such areas as manufacturing, quality assurance, industrial technology, mechanical engineering, operations management and product design.
Our team provides a surveys that can be carried out for bankers and shipowners who wish to have independent reports on the current technical and operational state of vessels or projects. Feasibility studies with respect to technical or operational upgrading can be carried out for vessels afloat, during construction or prior to contracting.
Our services are not strictly limited to the shipping industry. Condition and damage surveys can also be carried out for on and off-shore constructions and industrial equipment. ANSLIC Consult provides also consultancy services in the following fields: engineering, planning, cost-control, procurement, damage-reporting, material control, and quality assurance.
We are providing supervision services of new-build processes and repair work on different shipyards. Services provided include plan approval and the drafting and verification of specifications.
- New Buildings On-Site Supervision, Sea Trials Supervision
- Pre-Purchase Surveys
- Condition Surveys
- Damage Surveys
- Other Marine Related Surveys
- Repairs Supervision
- New Buildings/Repair Contracts and Technical Specifications Review & Plan Approval
ANSLIC Consult offers expert structural analysis and design (engineering) pack services utilizing the most advanced technology and programs. In-house detailed models and precise simulations help us carry out thorough structural static analysis and provide the best solutions. Our service includes:
- 3D Modelling including piping systems, main structure members, equipment
- Basic design with Classification Society (BV, DNV-GL, LLoyd, RINA, RS etc.) approvals
- Working drawings: piping ISO cards, steel nesting, wiring diagrams, cable lists etc.
- Finite Element Analysis of the structure under static & dynamic loads
- The analysis results for a FEA model indicate stress, strain and deflections at each of the elements